- If you can’t be remarkable, be memorable.
- You are NOT defined by your photo gear or your computer’s operating system.
- Powerful photographs touch people at a depth they don’t anticipate.
- You have to let your images go out into the world without you.
- Cross-pollinate with photographers and other creatives.
- Photography slices time. Photography gathers time.
- Learning to create photographs that “look” like your world should be only a milestone - not the destination.
- “Coopetition” is a new business model that’s here to stay.
- Wars have been fought to protect your copyrights.
- Your photographs have value. Don’t give them away.
- Your photographs have value. Give them away.
- Resist the temptation to become a pro photographer.
Log Insight 4.5: Active Directory Deprecation - One of the big announcements in Log Insight 4.5 is the deprecation and end of support for native Active Directory authentication. In this post, I would l...
5 days ago